Pixelied is a free online graphic design tool that makes it easy to create beautiful designs for all your marketing channels. It comes with pre-made templates, stock photos, icons, and more. You can also remove image backgrounds in a single click. Plus, there are workspaces for teams so you can easily collaborate with others.
It's a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their photos, especially if you're not a professional photographer. The software has a wide range of features and is constantly being updated with new ones. It also offers a variety of templates to use for different purposes.
Josip's Review of Pixelied
Pixelied Rating: 4 out of 5
Key Features of Pixelied
- Create designs in seconds with a full suite of image editing tools, tailored for businesses.
- Quickly re-touch eCommerce product images
- AI-based background remover tool
- Easily create branded designs for social media and other marketing channels
- Library of millions of royalty-free stock images without any restrictions on usage rights.
- For freelancers an easy switch technology facilitates seamless transitions from one workspace to the other, enabling them to plan designs and related metrics with separate teams
- Integrated vector upload help incorporate vectors from platforms like Illustrator and Photoshop.
Pixelied Pros and Cons
- Graphic design software that is easy to use and efficient
- A wide variety of templates to choose from
- Designs can be made for social media platforms
- Background remover tool is snazzy and saves time
- Editable illustrations are a fantastic feature
- Brandify options make it easy to create brand templates
- The free version allows you to use certain templates and you can create ads and banners without problems.
- Pixelied's PRO is cheaper than Canva's.
- Blend feature allows you to apply your brand colors in just one click.
- You can resize graphics for various social media platforms
- Free integration with royalty-free images from Unsplash
- The background remover is based on a credit system.
- Some of the templates are somewhat basic.
- The team is not responsive to queries and feedback.
- They mention that you can upload unlimited personal assets, but when you organize your assets or images in folders, one folder can only display
- They cannot currently share assets across workspaces.
- Lack of integration with Dropbox or Google Drive to share the designs easily.
- There is no export to social platforms, schedulers, or other places.
- There is no brand kit available as of now, so you can't use brand colors for each client.
- You are unable to add videos or sound to social media graphics, which can be a hindrance if you are working on a project that requires multimedia.
Pixelied pricing starts at $0 per month.
- Free: $0 per month
- Pro: $4.9 per month
- Pro+: $8.25 per month
Review published on: