Bubble is the most popular no-code app builder. You can use it to build customer-facing web platforms and internal tools in hours instead of months. It's also a great way to empower anyone on your team to make changes, not just developers.
Bubble also has integrations that can extend its core functionality with new elements, actions, and API connections. For those looking for extra help, there is also a marketplace where you can find templates or plugins to help realize your vision.
Finally, if you are looking for services from freelancers or agencies their vibrant ecosystem is available as well. All these features make Bubble a great tool to gain traction and grow without worrying about infrastructure.
Josip's Review of Bubble
Bubble is a great tool for those who are new to coding. The platform is easy to use and understand, with a wide variety of templates available. There is also a supportive community around Bubble that can provide help and advice.
However, there is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to using Bubble. Additionally, making a page responsive can take some time if there are a lot of elements on the page. App performance can also be an issue, as the app performance can't keep up with a traditional solution built from scratch in Java, or similar.
Overall, I think Bubble is a great platform for quickly creating functioning apps without any coding knowledge. However, some areas could be improved.
Bubble Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Key Features of Bubble
- No-code development: Lets you build web platforms and internal tools without code
- Automates complexity: Bubble automates all of the complexity of web devleopment behind the scenes so that you can actually focus on building what matters, and not get caught up in the stuff that developers simply don't want to do.
- Templates: There is a wide variety of templates available that can be used to quickly create a functioning app.
Bubble Pros and Cons
- Intuitive: Bubble is easy to use and understand, making it a great tool for those who are new to coding.
- Community: There is a supportive community around Bubble that can provide help and advice.
- All-in-one: Bubble is an all-in-one platform that provides hosting, coding, and support.
- Fast and easy development: Allowed me to go from not being able to build anything to a complete email marketing SaaS in 3 Months.
- Accessible for beginners: Even as a beginner, you can get pretty far with this NO-Code-Platform. If you put effort into it and go through their tutorials and videos.
- The speed from 0 to 1 is excellent, as is the built-in 'development' mode. It's also great that you don't have to worry about hosting.: Bubble is a fast and easy platform to develop apps on, and hosting is included in the price
- The Bubble team is supportive and always available to help with app development
- Learning Curve: Bit of a learning curve but that's hard to avoid in software development. Some design elements take time to learn to use.
- Making a Page Responsive: Making a page responsive can take some time if there are a lot of elements on a page.
- App Performance: The app performance can't keep up with native apps.
- Embedding and Running External Code: Embeding and run external code is not easy. The HTML element needs some work.
- Pricing: The pricing is generalized a bit high.
- Responsive design element: The responsive design element of the no-code solution is the only thing that in my eyes prevents the product from being perfect. It is very finicky and inconsistent from my experience
- Limited API capabilities: API capabilities are a bit limited.
- Easier to use to create and iterate designs: Could do with being easier to use to create and iterate designs
- Things that used to work suddenly break without warning: things that used to work suddenly break without warning and the resolution is sometimes bubble fixing a bug or me having to spend hours redoing something that worked
- Support: When there is an issue, getting support isn't as easy as it could be
- No access to database: Bubble doesn't provide access to database. It is a big problem to edit big data.
Bubble pricing starts at $0 per month.
- Free: $0 per Month
- Personal: $29 per Month
- Professional: $129 per Month
- Production: $529 per Month
Review published on: