Wappler is a visual no-code app builder for creating complex workflows without coding. You can use it to connect to multiple databases, send emails, manage files and folders, process images, and create login systems. It's easy to use and makes creating complex workflows a breeze.
You can publish your app to any hosting or cloud platform of your choice. Wappler has no vendor lock-ins, so you have access to your code even after your subscription expires.
Josip's Review of Wappler
Wappler is a new software that combines the best of both worlds for web design. You can develop using drag and drop style or code directly into the software.
Key features of Wappler include a visual server-side logic builder, the ability to connect to APIs, and custom e-commerce development capabilities. I liked how Wappler lets you create unique e-commerce stores from scratch and customize the checkout and shopping cart experience to match your brand and products. You're also able to backup your project and track changes with the integrated version control.
Overall, I liked that Wappler offers a quick, easy, and efficient way of designing and building websites and mobile apps. I also appreciate that the team is open to criticism and suggestions from users. However, I did encounter some small bugs while using the software as well as some speed and performance issues. In conclusion, I think Wappler is a great no-code development tool for web, desktop, and mobile apps.
Wappler Rating: 3.9 out of 5
Key Features of Wappler
- Design Tools: Quickly build responsive page layouts, using Wappler’s intuitive visual design tools. Add different HTML elements on your pages and fine tune their properties - positions, spacing, typography, backgrounds, gradients and more.
- Visual Server-side Logic Builder: The included server side logic builder lets you visually create complex workflows without any coding. Thanks to the available server side components you can connect to multiple databases, send emails, manage files and folders, process images or create login systems fully visual!
- Connect to Anything: Connect seamlessly to any API service with our no-code API connector and use the data anywhere in your project. Process the data on the server side, create real-time charts or just display it on your pages.
- E-commerce: Create unique e-commerce stores from scratch. Customize the checkout and shopping cart experience to match your brand and products - you are in full control of the layout and features of your store.
- Version Control and Backups: Backup your project and track the changes with the integrated version control
Wappler Pros and Cons
- E-commerce templates: Easy to use for custom ecommerce development
- Combo of no-code and code:You can develop using drag and drop style or dive directly into coding and code.
- Open to Criticism: The Wappler team is open to criticism and suggestions from users.
- Minor Bugs: There are some small bugs that are constantly being fixed.
- New Software: Wappler is a new software and is therefore rife with bugs.
- Code Manipulation: Wappler allows you to manipulate code, but this means you miss out on the visual aspects of the software.
- Bootstrap: Bootstrap is sometimes overwhelming and adds redundancy to the UI/UX of Wappler.
- Speed and Performance: There are times when the application itself needs work with speed and performance.
- Few Limitations: There are a few limitations to the software, but nothing major has been encountered yet.
Wappler pricing starts at $49 per month.
- Individuals: $49 per Month
- Business: $79 per Month
- Enterprise: $109 per Month